Thank you Secret Santa or whoever you are!


A sweet little present arrived in the mail for me today!
Someone was paying attention to my blog when I posted the etsy widget with some of my favorite etsy things last week. (Although I didn't really think anyone would buy me anything from it) But I got this sweet little Mermaid Altered Art Shadowbox in today's mail!

I actually clicked to buy her last week and she was already sold. Ahh, darn. Who knew she was already on her way to me!
She is a pretty little thing and very detailed in person. Love mermaids, love altered art, she is perfect for me!

I'm guessing that it's from my Secret Santa from a vintage group that I belong to, or it could be one of my customers. I don't know because it was sent directly from the seller with no note. It's a mystery and a sweet one at that!

I was so thrilled when I opened the box and saw her, I was like 'what? when did I buy this? I didn't buy this. What?'

Thank you Secret Santa!

2 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Lucky you! She's so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad she made you happy! I've decided to buy one for myself if she ever makes more..

Delana