Call me a sweater girl

I've been bidding again (there are still good buys to be made from good sellers on ebay)
Bidding is no big deal for me actually, I bid alot. But I get outbid most of the time because I am cheap. It doesn't upset me though, because at least I helped the seller get a few extra $ for it. There's nothing that I'll die without.
But lately (as you can see in my previous posts) I've been getting lucky and actually winning auctions. I'm not bidding any higher, I guess other people just aren't bidding.
It appears I am on a sweater set kick since winning the 3pc brown set last month. I recently won this black knit dress, a dark green knit set and a black knit set. ($19, $15,$26)
They are awesome! I just washed them today and they are laying out to dry, fighting over which one of them I will wear first!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice as always, carol.

Miss Tayva said...

That first black dress is to die for!

atomicliving said...

that third one, the suit, is a dream walking? Have u ever seen a dream walking? U will when u wear that and strut by a mirror ;) I like ur blog.

Celia Pleete said...

I have a dress almost identical to the first one. I could never find a nice enough slip to wear underneath it, though.