First section of the new room

New room - to the left
So, you might know that I moved from my original room to the new room that was built over the garage. I'm still working on a few things in the room, but here are a few pictures. If you walk into the room and turn to the left, this is what you will see. It's really a display area with my wardrobe and my big bulky chaise lounge. Please click on the photos for larger views and more details on some of the items.


Wardrobe display Peek inside of the wardrobe

Top of wardrobe Peek inside of the cubby

Vintage clothing from my collection. The chaise lounge

2 comments:

Liquid Sky Arts said...

You've got such a gorgeous collection of textiles, and dresses! I would have to hang them on the walls just like in Betsey Johnson's New York apartment. They're that fabulous!

Alison said...

Oh Carol - your lingerie collection is to die for! Don't you just want to try it all on and drape yourself over the chaise all day every day?! Exquisite!