Gifts are gladly accepted!


Longtime Dandelion Vintage friend Jan, just sent me this fabulous dress, because she thought that I would like it. And yes, I do. It's a vivid chartreuse with pink flowers, and an Eastern flavor, which I love. Check out the sleeves! It will be a great dress to wear the the Shore this Summer. Thank you Jan!

I had spotted the shoes below on ebay, and since they were a little too small for me - but super awesome - I posted the link to the auction on my Facebook page. Jan saw the link and bought the shoes. Then she sent me the dress as a 'Thank you' for posting about the fab shoes.

3 comments:

Dan Mihaliak said...

Wow these items are very nice and colorful exactly what I like in my vintage clothing and accessories.

trainers shoes said...

Well I like your post as to considering it as good fashion blog including shoe options as well, keep it up.

Kids Cool Clothing said...

It is Such a pretty dress........

Thanks