Some more photos of my room. I just moved my bed away from the window, because of the approaching cold weather. Of course I had to move everything else in the room too. I actually ended up moving a piece into the room, because I somehow ended up with more space.
To the left is a nook in my room next to the closet. I moved my wicker desk over there and the chair that no one sits in. Actually 2 of my boudoir dolls sit in the chair, see them below. 
Stack of vintage hatboxes and a very cool Vogart embroidered/stamped garment bag.




Here is a closer view of two of my boudoir dolls. I made the clothing for both, using vintage fabrics. I also replaced their hair with old mohair too. On their laps is a smaller boudoir doll.
Below, a desk behind the bedroom door houses some glassware and other vintage goodies, and hides a bunch of papers and junk. .



The white shelf below is the piece that I ended up moving into the bedroom, previously it was out in the hallway. It's just another catch-all for vintage stuff. Lastly is a very cool Oriental Lady paint-by-numbers. That just sets on my nightstand, behind the alarm clock.

3 comments:

JANN said...

HI
I really enjoyed viewing your room:)
very warm,cozy, delicately feminine - it is the type of room I love, alot like my style too. Such pretty little things all about, lovely...thanx for sharing.

Unknown said...

Everything is so beautiful! Your wicker desk is a real treasure...and your dolls gorgeous! Thx for letting us take a peek!

vintage-looks said...

Great looking home and taste in Art :-) poochies