Some vintage day dresses for me

Hey Summer! hurry up and get here (or at least a warm, early Spring) I've got a few new super cute cotton day dresses to wear!

First is a navy and white dress with pique trim and butterfly appliques on the pockets by Lee Wently for Wentworth. Zip front, I love that. Adjustable tie waist for blubby tummy days, I love that!
Next is a Swirl - Swirl, Swirl, fabulous Swirl! A Swirl is a perfect Summer dress - cool cotton, comfortable, again an adjustable tie waist. This is thin red stripes with embroidery on the top. I was afraid I might look like a candy striper, but it gives off more of a pink tone than stripey. It was a bargain at $9.99!

And in the mail today came this Princess Peggy (I know - a Swirl and a Princess Peggy in the same week!) I snagged the seller's photo to show you. It's a cotton plisse with letters print. Zip front, tie waist!



Sum-mer! Sum-mer! Sum-mer!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Very cute dresses! I used to sell vintage clothes in South Jersey, so your blog takes me back.

denisebrain said...

Letters print? How cute is that?! I'd settle for anything like spring right now!

* said...

your dresses are adorable.
i don't blame you one bit for wanting the warmer weather to come our way.

enjoy them.
kym