Vintage Sweater Set for me!

This weekend this super sweet 3pc sweater set came for me, I bought it on ebay. It's a heathery brown, soft not itchy, great fit. I wore the cardigan today over a silk blouse and wide legged pants. I also wore one of my new vintage barrettes, which made me very happy. Some Christmas presents that I ordered online arrived this weekend too. I have several things for my Mom, but still looking for stuff for Dad.

In disappointing news, Pushing Daisies was canceled. I looked forward to watching that show each week. Please have another network pick it up!



The winner of the vintage mermaid was Pam!
Currently reading - 'Confessions of a Jane Austin Addict' and I am enjoying it very much. I'm already thinking that the book is too short and I'm slowing down my reading to make it last longer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is that sweater set versatile, but it is also chic! What color hair do you have? Bet it'll set it off!

Good on you...

Dandelion Vintage said...

My hair is a dark blonde. The color of the sweater set looks really nice on, because of the heathering it's not a solid plain brown.
Did you see that I posted your Vintage Leopard on the Vintage Bulletin blog's etsy picks?