Too much playing and fun!

Boris and Harlow love to play. They play until they're both panting and can barely stand. They mainly do these quick little air-bites, but they do grab each other sometimes. Harlow grabs onto Boris' cheeks. She is tough for a little gal, and Boris is twice her weight. He let's her know if he's not in the mood to play, but she can usually coax him into playing. Toys that Boris has paid attention to in years are suddenly very sought after now that Harlow is playing with them. She'll run around him with one of the bones in her mouth, to tease him.

He likes to jump up on the couch and hide because she's not quite able to jump up there yet. Sometimes he gets on the couch and lays on his back to tease her into trying to jump up and get him. They are so much fun to watch.

I just heard that David Tennant is leaving Doctor Who after next season. It seems to be true this time. Darn.

Darn.

One week from today the election will be over! Yeah! Over except for analysis of the results, and then talk of innauguration (did I spell that right?) I'll admit that politics totally bore me. I tried to watch the debates and interviews, but I just can't get into it. I can't last longer than about 2 minutes of watching. I'm voting though, fer sure.

Darn.

No comments: