I'm obsessed with this coat!



I saw this coat posted on one of the gossip blogs and now I am consumed with finding out about it. The gal is Rebecca -'I used to be married to John Stamos but now I'm married to the fat kid from Stand By Me who grew up to be hot' - Romijn. Photos are from her recent arrival to the David Letterman show. The coat has a very vintage style and color - love that color and I love the texture of the wool. Most likely the coat is new though. I've been trying to figure out who made it, but so far no luck! Which is good anyway, because it would probably be too much for me anyway (I'm very cheap)
Her red lipstick and red shoes are great with that aqua color too. Her make-up looks heavy in the daylight but she's probably made up for the studio lighting.

Mickey is here for my Aunt Chrissie, who passed away this week.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That coat is beyond fabulous. I'm with you on the aqua/red color combination. My kitchen is even decorated in those colors.

Anonymous said...

I love the aqua and red. She's got a nice old glam look.

Anonymous said...

The coat is great, I wonder who made it or if it's vintage?

Dandelion Vintage said...

Update on the coat. It's been identified as being from D&G, selling for over $3000.00!!