Lingerie Preview

Welcome Ye Faithful blog readers! Today I've got a sneak peek at a bunch of lingerie that I'm getting ready for the Monday website update. I busted my bunnies this week and got 22 nightgowns and 36 slips ready for the website (plus some other things)

All of the lingerie came from the same estate. I didn't find out much about the lady who originally owned them, only that her husband passed away in the 1960s, and she started shopping, alot. And she shopped up until a few years ago and she packed most of it away unworn. I only saw the vintage stuff, and there was a ton of lingerie, most unworn, wrapped in tissuepaper. I probably got 350 pieces of slips, nightgowns, panties, girdles and bras. I've already been listing her pieces for sale, including most of the recent handbags and lingerie that's been added to the website in the past month or so. But this week I dove into some of the great slips that came from the last batch that I bought from the estate, wait until you see the colors and styles! Tons of Vanity Fair, most are sz34 bust. Click the images to go to the sale pages (they are already online and available for sale)

Monday's update will still have a few more items, some odds-n-end dresses, so be sure to check the website then for the full update.