More dog torturing

Here is the video that I mentioned a few weeks ago. On a nice warm November day, my Dad & I took Boris for a walk on the beach, and a little swim. But Boris was more interested in trying to get up on the sand dunes to mark territory. So anyway, here is just a funny little clip for your enjoyment, with my Dad trying to get Boris in the water. Check out the little water shake that he does all the way down to his tail. The annoying sound that you hear is the wind, the waves and my goofy laugh.

4 comments:

Amy said...

he looked like he wanted to get out of the water asap lol

miss vintage love said...

Oh my, what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute dog!!! And love your blog so much...how great is that 40s velvet dress...awsome. And thanks for the link. Can I add you to mine as well?

Dandelion Vintage said...

Hi Gals!
Eren - I'd be glad for the link! I'm still searching for fabric to finish my rag rug!