More baby photos

Here are some current photos of the baby deer. Baby now comes out into the clearing to eat corn with momma. It's growing fast. I love the white spots, they're so cute!
Click images for larger views.

Of course here is my favorite baby, all cuddled up on his blanket on the couch. He gets really made if you try to touch his blanket! He's very possessive.

I'm steadily working my way through the website, installing the shopping cart buttons on each item. I did 27 pages today (yeah me! Good Girl!) Now I only have 9 pages left tomorrow! Big job, but I think this cart is finally what I was looking for, and it should make ordering easier for everyone. I still have to work out the shipping, and whether I'll continue to calculate it for each order or charge a flat rate.

Next Monday is Labor Day (Summer, where did you go?) so there won't be an update on my website (I'll be in Strathmere ) The update will return the following week with a few suits, dresses and jackets for the Fall. Plus, I've sold a bunch of purses and hats the past few weeks, so I have to add some more of those too. I'm almost caught up on listing my backstock of purses, but I feel like I have a bottomless supply of hats.

It's Wednesday, Project Runway Day. I'm going to try to keep myself from bitching about the show here in the blog tomorrow. I can already tell from previews that Jeffrey is still going to be a DB in tonight's episode too.

No comments: