Some vintage for me!

A few ebay purchases for me this week, including this great green and black striped day dress! I really love this one and can't wait for warmer weather to get here so that I can wear it. Although all the green buttons and loops down the front might drive me crazy getting in and out of the dress. I also bought another dress from this seller for myself, but it was a little too tight in the waist - NOT the seller's fault, her measurements were correct, I was just wishing a little too blindly that it would fit. But you'll get to see that dress for sale on the website once I wash it, so my loss is your gain (if your waist is smaller than mine)


Then I bought the pretty plaid jacket below from andapanda's Vintage Clothing The colors are very pretty and it's a nice lightweight jacket for Spring. Finally, the Straw bag came from Dandelion Vintage! I had a bunch of purses pulled to get ready for the next website update, including this purse. But I decided to keep this purse for myself (something else for Spring) because I love the details and it's the right size to get all of my junk into.

1 comment:

Cape Ann Auction said...

Great article and blog!
It's so great to see people like you adding new and important insight to these wonderful vintage clothes.

I sell a lot of antiques & collectibles, but when they are worn, they are truly Poetry in Motion.

Just note, it's a bit of self promotion, but it does have good value.

It's good idea to keep track of estate auctioneers such as myself, because I sell a lot of vintage jewelry findings and buttons, and I just blow them out as I don't place the importance on them that someone such as yourself may.

I sell these things on eBay as ID auctionwally.

Good luck with your hunt.