Rock Rocks-it again!

You know that I love the doggies, and every year I watch Westminster's Dog Show. I have so many favorites, but you know that it's all about the Bulldog - hey-hey-hey! Cherokee Legend Rock represented the Bulldogs at Westminster for the 2nd year in a row. He came in 2nd place in the Non-Sporting Group (behind a frou-frou poodle ((rasberry))
If you check out their website, you can see videos of the individual breed judging which is a great way to see a bunch of your favorite breed. The bulldogs are so fun to watch, they have such great attitudes when they walk - http://video.westminsterkennelclub.org/player/?id=216270

Blogging Project Runway has photos up of the 5 designer's shows last week at Fashion Week. Yes, of course I looked. I like spoilers and this doesn't spoil anything, because we don't know the final 3 yet. I'm going to hold off on my opinions until the show really airs and I can see the outfits moving. Sometimes they look so different on the move than in still photos. I have to say that I was surprised at Chris' collection, kind of Goth for him. I didn't like the monkey-looking fur he was using to trim some of the pieces though. I'll also say, boy does Christian love ruffles!

http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/2008/02/final-collection-polls.html

No comments: