Two plugs for me, and a plug for some fabulous vintage lingerie

First, a few dresses from my website received blog mentions this week - one on
Vintage Society's Blog on myspace and two more dresses of mine were mentioned on one of the blogs that I check out regularly - clothesaholic - so please go check out those vintage blogs and add them to your bookmarks!

Next, I received a request for a link exchange from a site that specializes in fabulous lingerie from the 1920s to 1940s. You know me well enough by now, so you know that I love vintage lingerie and loungewear from those eras, so of course I spent awhile checking out the spectacular pieces at Silver Screen Loungerie Here are just two of the beautiful items that really caught my eye, yummy!



1 comment:

abrianna_4y4 said...

Hi girls.
I recently purchased some lingerie product for myself from www.treasurelingerie.com. I am so impress by Treasure Lingerie operations that I decide to do all of my lingerie shopping from their site. I would like to highly recommend you all for this great site. In short, very impressive. Hope its nice place for shop lingerie products.