Recommendation - 2 pairs of comfortable pants

Aren't you thrilled when you find pants that are super comfortable? You just want to wear them everyday, or go out and get 10 more pairs of the same style? Here are 2 pairs of pants that I ordered online recently, that I was really happy with.

First is a pair of jeans from Old Navy - The Sweetheart - Classic rise, which is just below the navel, bootcut, with a little bit of stretch in the denim. I like jeans with some stretch for comfort, but I find that most stretch jeans seem to run slightly smaller, I guess because they were meant to fit tight and close to the body. But these are regular boot cut with stretch. So they are slightly loose and still stretch when you move. The come in light and dark denim and there is a 'Curvy' version too.

Next, I've been wanting a pair of cords. I loved corduroy pants when I was like 12-14 in Junior High. I remember that I had a mauve pair of Sassoon cords that were my favs in the 1980s! So over at JC Penney's I found some great cords - St. John's Bay® Bootcut Cord Pants - and the cords also set just below the navel and the fabric is very soft and has slight stretch too.


I am not getting paid to promote these pants or anything like that. I just liked them, and thought I'd pass the info onto anyone looking for comfortable pants. Also, both pairs come in short lengths, great for shorties like me.







This is what has been keeping me entertained at my part time job the past few weeks. Right across from my office window is our water tower, which is about to receive a fresh coat of paint. A crew of 3-5 guys has been building the scaffolding for the past 3 weeks or so. It's been amazing to watch them haul piece by piece of metal frame up the side, layer by layer. They walk around the scaffolding on those boards which are loose, and they have no harness on either. Now they are inside working on sandblasting. The inside is getting painted too (our water is being pumped in from a nearby town) There is a ladder up inside the stem of the tower, and there is a hatch on the very top that the guys come out of sometimes. When they are way up on the curved top they do have a harness on.

It's really an amazing thing to watch, and it's the big excitement in this quiet little town. Every drives by really slow and crains to look at it.


1 comment:

Amy said...

yes I do like comfy clothes, I think my type of jeans to wear are bootlegs, comfort and a good look is what I go for.