I love getting mail

Look what came in the mail today!

Bought from GlamoursurfI bought this great set from Glamoursurf - Now, you know how I feel about green (love it!) The set is a very cool fitted dress with a capelet that has a panel down the front and the back. I'm nervous that it may be a little chic for me, but I'm going to give it a try! I think I'll wear a belt over the panels of the capelet to hold them from moving around too much, as long as the belt doesn't look stupid. I could always have the belt hold the back panel in place and leave the front panel hang loose too. Now, what shoes should I wear . . .



I was a big fan of Victoria Magazine and I was sad to see it fold several years ago. But I was happy to hear about it's return, and in the mail today came the new issue! It looks like it's still as good as it used to be, I have to give it a more thorough going-over. This is the Christmas issue so there's alot of Christmas decorating and dining. Plus there is a nice 10 page layout of gowns from the Tasha Tudor Antique Clothing collection, with text by Karen Augusta. The gowns will be auctioned by Whitaker's on November 10th & 11th. You can see a few galleries of some of the other items on their website. And here is a photo from the magazine of two pages of the layout.

7 comments:

Fashion.Ledy said...

Hello!

Today I was browsing on the net and looking for some interesting
and nice seemed sites with similar theme of my site.

I visited just now your site, and I mean, that it has a excellent quality content and design. Congratulation.

My site, what goes about watches: http://watches.infoniac.com is on the beginning and I want more people
to know and to be interested about it. Because I created it to share with people the information,
what is interesting for me.

I just suggest you link exchange with my site because I like to make friends site and by this way make bigger
chance to more visitors for each other.

Thanks for hold a minute for reading this email and I am looking forward to your early reply.


--
Best regards,
The_watches mailto:watches@infoniac.com

Vintage Clothing Queen said...

Very nice find Carol. I love the color and style!

Bits said...

I'm glad Victoria is back too. I can't wait to get the new issue.

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

Saison Blanche bridal gowns San Patrick bridal gowns Sincerity Bridal bridal gowns Sottero & Midgley bridal gowns Stephen Yearick bridal gowns Symphony bridal gowns Val Stefani bridal gowns Venus Bridal bridal gowns Watters bridal gowns WTOO bridal gowns YSA Makino bridal gowns Bateau bridal gowns Halter bridal gowns High Neck bridal gowns Jewel bridal gowns Off the Shoulder bridal gowns One Shoulder bridal gowns Portrait bridal gowns Queen Anne bridal gowns Sabrina bridal gowns Scoop bridal gowns Spaghetti Straps bridal gowns Square bridal gowns

Joe said...

Court Train bridal gowns Chapel Train bridal gowns Asymmetrical bridal gowns Panel Train bridal gowns Watteau Train bridal gowns Cathedral Train bridal gowns Monarch Train bridal gowns Chiffon bridal gowns Elastic Satin bridal gowns Organza bridal gowns Satin bridal gowns Taffeta bridal gowns Chiffon & Lace bridal gowns Elastic Satin & Chiffon bridal gowns Elastic Satin & Organza bridal gowns Satin & Chiffon bridal gowns Satin & Lace bridal gowns Satin & Organza bridal gowns

Joe said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses