New car Love

I am giddy with new car love! I traded in my 2002 Mustang yesterday (goodbye, I'll miss you, you were a great car) for a shiny new dark blue 2010 Mustang! This is the 4th Mustang that I've had in my 26 years of driving. If I'm still alive at 60, I'll still be driving a Mustang because I just love them.
I'd love to have a 1967 Mustang, but I worry because old cars aren't always reliable, I like a car that I don't have to worry about breaking down or something going wrong with it. Maybe someday when I can afford having a 2nd car too, I'll get a classic Mustang.

Someone said to me a few years ago - "I can tell that you are single and that you have no kids because you drive a Mustang" - I don't know if that was a joke, an insult or a compliment.
But even if I did have kids, they'd be squeezing their fannies and all their kid paraphernalia into the back of a Mustang!


1 comment:

Ally said...

Congrats and best wishes on the new car. I love the feeling of a new car. The smell, ahhh! I'm surprised though. I thought for sure you'd be cruising around in a true vintage something or other!

Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing