Some recent Vintage etsy purchases for me



I recently did some complaining about a few bad buying experiences on etsy. I just get ticked off when I feel like someone selling vintage doesn't care about vintage or their customers.

But instead of dwelling on the negative, I'm going to focus on a few super awesome pieces that I bought on etsy, all of which I was very delighted with - product and service. Plus I am always happy to help promote good sellers.
So, be jealous of my purchases and then go check out these sellers.


* The sweater is not really red, not really burgundy, but is a great color for Fall and I love the knit design. I bought it from http://www.sydg.etsy.com/ - Vintage on My Mind by sydg

* An awesome rayon print blouse in navy, purple, orchid and yellow with glass buttons. Bought from Hand Me Down Treasures http://www.handmedown.etsy.com/

*The boots are a little higher than what I usually wear, but I'll get use to them! I love the buckles on the tops. The boots came from Learn to Read Vintage - http://www.learntoread.etsy.com/

*I love those 1940s sewing bags/purses. This one in a rich burgundy-ish floral came from TheModShop - http://www.themodshop.etsy.com/

*A pale yellow sheer striped sleeveless blouse - you will recognize the delightful denisebrain modeling the blouse - http://www.denisebrain.etsy.com/


8 comments:

Joules said...

It makes all the difference, when the customer service and the items are both great! Love these things you purchased.

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Great finds! Love those boots.

Karen/BobbinBombshell said...

Love that purse! Good finds!

denisebrain said...

Carol, I love your style~ Thank you for pointing out some great sellers I had not heard of before!

Vicki @ Nostalgic Collections said...

Your taste is stunning. LOVE those boots. Thanks for highlighting such amazing sellers!

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

Raylia Designs bridesmaid dresses Romantic Bridals bridesmaid dresses Saison Blanche bridesmaid dresses Val Stefani bridesmaid dresses Venus Bridal bridesmaid dresses Watters bridesmaid dresses WTOO bridesmaid dresses A-Line bridesmaid dresses Ball Gown bridesmaid dresses Column bridesmaid dresses Empire bridesmaid dresses Mermaid bridesmaid dresses Princess bridesmaid dresses Sheath bridesmaid dresses Trumpet bridesmaid dresses Bateau bridesmaid dresses

Joe said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses