Today was a good day. I got alot of work done, it was a beautiful day and I went to the beach!
Yesterday I pulled a pile of clothing, thinking I'd be ironing and photographing the clothing today. This morning as I got out of bed, I had an idea 'wholesale stuff' Brilliant.
So I ignored the original pile of work that I had pulled, and instead I dug through boxes and my rack of clothing for stuff to put into wholesale lots. I pulled 142 pieces of clothing and hats and broke them down into 7 wholesale lots. Easy to photograph and type up. Box them up and stack the boxes to take up less space. Price them cheap so that hopefully they sell quickly. Move it out now rather than have it take up space or be moved from place to place. Getting that done was very satisfying. Things were organized and I freed up space and boxes.

Midway through that project I took a break, and my Dad and I took Boris and Harlow for a walk on the beach. Amazing, considering that on Monday it snowed about 10 inches, then we had 2 super cold days that made it seem like the snow would never melt. It was about 11AM as we were on our way to the beach, we passed the bank clock and their temp was 71 degrees! It's usually about 10 degrees cooler at the beach, so I still needed a jacket and socks.
Those doggies love going to the beach. Boris likes sniffing and Harlow can't wait to get to the water. Once we get over the dune, she runs like mad to get to the water. When it rains at home, she love running through the puddles too. Silly girl. After our walk, the dogs get home and they snore away for hours.
It feels like Spring is finally on it's way and I am very much looking forward to it!
Oh, and the worst case of chapped lips that I have ever had, is finally clearing up! I've been slathering my lips with Blistex all week.

Now for an exciting Saturday night. Should I watch Jon & Kate or Harry Potter? Oh, it's Azkaban - forget Jon & Kate!

1 comment:

Gemma Mortlock said...

Sounds perfect!!!
I'm very jealous. Its warm here in England too and starting to cheer up weather wise. I cant wait until spring!
I agree Harry Potter all the way!
x