Spotted - the elusive White Turkey (plus 'fascinating' turkey video)

So I'm sitting at my desk, editing photos, and I glance out the window and see this big guy out there in the backyard strutting around -






There's a group of 16 turkeys with him, kicking around in the leaves for corn. Then I spot the elusive white turkey in the crowd too! She's really cool to look at. We gave a photo of her to the feedstore that we buy our corn and sunflower seeds from. They loved the photo and hung it up behind their counter (someone else gave them a photo of a black squirrel, very cool)











Here's a short vidoe of the turkeys out in the yard today, minus Whitey, who had already gone into the bushes when I started filming. 4 years in the woods, and I still love watching the turkeys out there. I don't think I'll ever get tired of them.

No comments: