Shopping for myself again? Guilty, but hey, it's vintage stuff

And it's alright to shop for yourself if it's vintage right? Because that way I am helping the environment by reusing, instead of buying new right? That's a good rationale, right? I'm pretty cheap when I buy for myself, so it's not like I'm splurging extravagantly.

Below, all from ebay - very cool dark chartruese corduroy jacket, I like it unbuttoned. Then a pair of unworn black loafers - got outbid on the brown pair that they also had listed.
Super sweet needlepoint purse, lavender with violets. It's too small for all my stash though, so I need to get a smaller wallet now to fit into this smaller purse. Oh-oh, spending leads to more spending.



Love! I really love these old Vogart-type pillows that are stamped and embroidered. I bought these two from one of my favorite sellers. I feel guilty because I nabbed them for $9.99 each! They usually go much higher and these are in perfect condition.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Love your finds, but I am compelled to ask, how do you have room to store everything including what you sell?

I'm envious of your living space, apparently. :)

Carol@Dandelion Vintage said...

The stuff that I collect is spread out all over the house!
Where I sell is a large room over the 2-car garage. My computer and all my stock, ironing board, mannequin for photos and shipping supplies are stored out there. Kind of separate from the rest of the house. I'm lucky to have the work space.

Katie said...

Beautiful Ed hardy Ed hardy clothing, Ed hardy shirts,Adidas,Nike Dunks,True religion jeans,Bapes hoodies Timberland boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping http://www.raininghollywood.com/

Celia Pleete said...

LOVE THAT PANSY PURSE! That's adorable.

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

Embroidery & Beading bridal gowns Embroidery & Sequin bridal gowns Lace bridal gowns Halter bridesmaid dresses High Neck bridesmaid dresses Jewel bridesmaid dresses Elastic Satin bridesmaid dresses Satin bridesmaid dresses Beading & Rhinestone bridesmaid esses Glamor mother of bride dresses Portrait mother of bride dresss Elastic Satin & Chiffon mother of bride dresses Satin & Chiffon mother of bride dresses Applique & Beading mother of bride dresses Mary's Bridal flower girl dresses Mon Cheri flower girl dresses Sabrina flower girl dresses Scoop flower girl dresses Spaghetti Straps flower girl dresses

Joe said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses