'Its Blog Tag Wednesday at the eVintage Society!.
Out of 50,000 suggested faces to place on a United States Postage stamp each year, only 20 are selected. This year, on the 10 year anniversary of FRANK SINATRA’S death, the USPS issued a stamp honoring Ol’ Blue Eyes. '
Well, I am not a Sinatra fan, but here we go.
1) Show your favorite Rat Pack look in your inventory (early 60s suit, fedora, tie, cufflinks, loop collar shirt…..)
I don't know about 'Rat Pack' but here is a very cool vintage mens silk shirt that I currently have for sale -
2) Favorite Sinatra song? I don't have one. They did play 'Come Fly with Me' in a Rocko cartoon once. I liked that. But I don't know if it was actually Sinatra singing or a cover version.
3) Favorite Rat Pack member? (Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Joey Bishop, Sammy Davis Jr. or Peter Lawford) I'm not a follower of those guys, so I'm not a fan of any of them.
4) Best Sinatra “era”? (40s young & skinny, 50s swingin’ crooner or 60s Rat Pack suave?) I don't know. I only think of him as being Old and cranky.
5) Favorite Sinatra wife? (Nancy, Ava Gardner, Mia Farrow or Barbara) Again, I don't know. I don't know anything about Nancy or Barbara. Mia Farrow obviously had bad taste in men.
6) Been to Vegas, how many times and best Vegas story (keep it clean!) Never been to Vegas, not my kind of town. (I'm a hermit, I'm happy in Jersey)
Check out the eVintage Blog Tag every Wednesday. Follow the links to read the posts from all of the participating blogs. I was tagged by Vintage Joy and now I'm tagging Diary of a Mad Vintage Addict