Merry Christmas 2007

I know that I have a 'No photos of me online' rule, but I decided to break it, since it is Christmas and since I came across this photo of me, while digging through a drawer. It's from about 1971, age 4. Even then I loved loungewear, dressed in a quilted floral Mandarin style pajama top and pink bottoms. Funny, my hair is almost the same style today, I have a bit more bang now and the blonde is a lot darker. But it is still blonde. Kind of. It's like barely blonde. Let's call it super dark blonde-almost light brown.

Behind me is the Christmas tree, we used to get a big live one when I was little. Below it my Dad would set up his train sets from when he was a kid, on a large plywood platform. I loved the trains, he had one that loaded barrels. The trains had a certain small when they ran for awhile.

I hope that you are all ready for Christmas. I am. I think. Unless I think of something at the last minute. We always cook the turkey and open the presents on Christmas Eve, so I'll be busy with that on Monday.

Happy Holidays to All My Vintage Friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture and merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

what a cute picture! how about something a little more recent?