Mine!

Last week I bought a nice load of vintage clothing, about 250+ pieces. There are about 50 dresses, including some XL sizes, 20 coats and jackets, 40 hats, lingerie, Victorian whites and small items too. The load should be enough to keep me and you happy for awhile! Of course, I had to snag a few pieces from the lot for myself. I grabbed 3 cute lightweight jackets. This pretty 1940s lavender one to the left and the 1960s brocade and light brown wool ones below. I also snatched a straw purse for the Summer.
Cleaning is going on presently and you'll start seeing some of the new item in the next update, starting with the XL items which include some 1950-60s dresses.



I didn't get any painting done this week, because it suddenly got very cold, and the heater isn't done being installed yet. So maybe I'll get to paint in another week or so. I have that vintage stuff to keep me busy, so the painting can wait (even though the house does look a mess and I'm anxious to get everything back in it's proper place)
I'm at the part time job right now, and it's slow here. I wish I were at home chapping my hands in Biz & bleach!
Last night a new episode of Hereos aired. I was looking forward to seeing it. I don't watch many tv shows regularly, but somehow I got hooked into watching this. I think because it was on right before Doctor Who and because the guy who use to play Jess on Gilmore Girls is now on Hereos. He caught my eye one night while flipping channels. He looks even better now than he did on GG (how old am I?) Anyway, after watching a few episodes, I think I know what the show is about and I'm hooked. Now Christopher Eccleston is joining the cast, so I have another reason to watch.
Only 3 more hours of work.
Bye for now, Carol

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love those jackets. Especially the first two.

Julie The Zaftig Goddess said...

Now Christopher Eccleston is joining the cast, so I have another reason to watch.

It is like you live in my head. I had exactly the SAME thougt..."Oh well "The Doctor" is gonna be on so I'll have to start watching."
I love my Doc #9...

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

Xscape Collection prom dresses Zum Zum prom dresses A-Line prom dresses Ball Gown prom dresses Column prom dresses Empire prom dresses Mermaid prom dresses Princess prom dresses Sheath prom dresses Trumpet prom dresses Bateau prom dresses Halter prom dresses Jewel prom dresses Off the Shoulder prom dresses One Shoulder prom dresses Portrait prom dresses Queen Anne prom dresses Sabrina prom dresses Scoop prom dresses Spaghetti Straps prom dresses Square prom dresses Strapless prom dresses Straps prom dresses Sweetheart prom dresses V-Neck prom dresses Other Necklines prom dresses Short prom dresses

Joe said...

Knee Length prom dresses Tea Length prom dresses Ankle Length prom dresses Floor Length prom dresses Sweep Train prom dresses Court Train prom dresses Chapel Train prom dresses Asymmetrical prom dresses Panel Train prom dresses Watteau Train prom dresses Cathedral Train prom dresses Chiffon prom dresses Elastic Satin prom dresses Organza prom dresses Satin prom dresses Taffeta prom dresses Chiffon & Lace prom dresses Elastic Satin & Chiffon prom dresses Elastic Satin & Lace prom dresses Elastic Satin & Organza prom dresses Satin & Chiffon prom dresses Satin & Lace prom dresses Satin & Organza prom dresses Satin & Tulle prom dresses

Joe said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses