Time to pack away the boots and bring out my Summer Vintage shoes!

We had several warm days here this week, one day it hit 90! Yay Spring. So I very happily packed away my boots, they got alot of use this Winter, too much use. And I pulled out some of my Strappy Vintage Summer Shoes. Now, just a reminder, these are mine, mine, mine. They won't be for sale on the website.

OK, I lied. The black wedges below I actually wore during cold weather with black opaque stockings, so I didn't actually just unpack those. Yes, I do have a small foot. Size 6, but it is very wide, so I still have trouble finding shoes wide enough for them.

Summer, la la la-la! Don't strappy wedges make you happy?



These super strappy shoes will have to wait a few more months for wearing.


More wedges.



And here are a few Summery vintage purses. I've had the upright white one for a while. But the others are ones that I picked up this Winter.


Bring on the Summer!

4 comments:

melina bee said...

those light blue wedges are just darling! I know what you mean about small but wide feet-- in my casey you can add flat-footed to the mix too.
melina bee

Classical Vintage said...

cute! check out my new vintage website!
www.classicalvintage.com

fake handbags said...

This is really impressive. Good job.

Bruce Martin said...

Great!!

baby doll women