Here I am

I haven't done a regular post here since Memorial Day Weekend! I guess I've just been busy, I don't know what I've been doing! Working on vintage, going to the shore, spoiling my dog, etc.
I usually work 7 days a week in the Winter, but in the Summer I actually takes some time off and go to the shore every weekend. So squeezing my Winter schedule to get everything I normally do in 7 days, done in 5 days, takes a little adjusting to. I think I'm caught up.
It's been super hot here, and going in and out of air conditioning usually gives me a headache. Since I've been on my vitamin routine to lower my blood pressure, I find that my headache and sinus troubles aren't as bad. So that's something that I'm very thankful for during the heatwave (now watch, I'll be in bed all day with a migraine tomorrow)
I can't be in bed tomorrow though, because I have a vintage appointment! But it's with my gal who usually cancels 2-3 times before we finally get together, so we'll see if the meeting takes place tomorrow (she already switched from today til tomorrow) This gal usually brings me lingerie and purses. I'll post some preview photos when I get my hands on the stuff.

Here are some photos. Here's our pretty yard with the Laurel all in bloom. We're back in the woods and our driveway is so pretty to drive down because it's lined with wild laurel on both sides. That's my Dad's car. I'm baking a cake for Father's Day.


My Dad also bought an orange truck. Yeah, orange. It has a yellow bumper and Tweetie Bird floor mats! If you look close, you can see that Boris likes it.



Boris is doing fine by the way. No signs of any trouble now, it's like he was never sick. Although a chunk of something blew out of his nose the other day. It looked like a piece of dog food. He's such a goober.

Bye for now, Carol

No comments: