eVintage Blog Tag - I want Candy!

1)The colors of CANDY! What’s your favorite candy colored vintage piece in your collection?
Currently at Dandelion Vintage - here are some pretty vintage slips that are the color of milk chocolate, red licorice and cotton candy -



2)What’s the sweetest accessory you’re offering right now, or if you don’t have one for sale, tell us about one of your own!
Also from Dandelion Vintage - Minty mint-green wallet and keyholder.



3) Sweet tooth? What’s your favorite candy?
I like chocolate - Kisses, candy bars, chocolate covered peanuts. Yummy.

4)Ice cream…..chocolate or strawberry, and why?
Chocolate!

5) “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”, classic film or Johnny Depp re-make….and why?
The classic, I hate remakes.

6)Is your personal style sweet or salty? Explain!
I'm very sweet of course.

Check out the eVintage Blog Tag every Wednesday. Follow the links to read the posts from all of the participating blogs. I was tagged by Vintage Joy and now I'm tagging Diary of a Mad Vintage Addict







No comments: