evintage Blog Tag - Dress a Movie Star!

Time for the eVintage Blog Tag! I was tagged by Vintage Joy
This week's theme is to pick an item that you think could have been worn in a movie (Past or present)

1) WHAT ITEM DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE FOR SALE THAT COULD HAVE BEEN WORN IN A MOVIE?



I've got a great black creped dress by Maurice Rentner with fabric covered buttons at the front of the neckline and a cute little Peter Pan collar. It has wide bell shaped sleeves that drape fabulously. There is a section of smocking on the front if the waist and the skirt is full from small gathers into the waist. It has a metal side zipper, and the dress is unlined.

2) WHICH MOVIE STAR DO YOU SEE WEARING THE ITEM & IN WHAT MOVIE?
I could imagine the fabulous Rosalind Russell wearing this dress! She could have worn this is just about any of her movies in the 1940s, but since His Girl Friday is my favorite, I'd have to go with that one.



3) WHAT MOVIE STAR QUALITIES DOES YOUR ITEM HAVE TO MAKE IT PERFECT FOR YOUR STARLET? I love the dramatic sleeves on this dress. They are wide and hang nicely from the arms. I could see her with long gloves pulled up under the sleeves and a fabulous fun hat angled on her head.
This Fab dress is for sale here - http://www.dandelionvintage.com/6g2.html


Follow the Dress a Movie Star tag on over to Empress Jade's Pin-up Glam to Groovy Kitsch




No comments: